While the landlord is responsible for maintenance of systems at your new home, there are certain expectations from you as a tenant. To ensure that your stay in your new home will be a pleasant one, we would like to give you a list of common maintenance issues with troubleshooting steps (this will of course also expedite the handling of these very common household maintenance issues). These are some of the issues that you are expected to be able to fix on your own before filing a maintenance request:
- Change Air Filters Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcSA8pZBFk
- Check if gas meter is locked Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkqItJY-xIY
- Common electrical & GFCI Outlet issues Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLeLJdMWWI
- Garbage Disposal Issue Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5GlsTzS-I
- Toilet backing up Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ut7NGnZBdw
- Mildew in bath/shower Link: https://youtu.be/U754kIgjhus
If you still need to submit a maintenance request, you can go to our website and click on maintenance under Tenant Resources or follow the link below.
Please note that if you still require a vendor out we will of course send someone but please be aware that if determined that you could have resolved the issue on your own, you will be responsible to pay the fee for that vendor.